Indoor Visitor Guidelines for Non-Essential General Visitors
- A maximum of three general visitors (including caregivers) per resident at a time (unless the home is in outbreak or quarantine)
- Children under the age of two years do not count towards the general visitor maximum.
- General visitors need to be Fully Vaccinated (minimum 2 doses to gain entry into the home) and will be actively screened upon arrival.
- General visitors will need to undergo a rapid antigen test with a negative result confirmed prior to going beyond entry point.
- General visitors need to maintain physical distancing, (6 feet or 2 meters) and every effort should be made to ensure different groups of visitors are also physically distanced.
- Masks are required at all times. Eating and drinking are not permitted except where the home is able to provide designated space.
- Partial/Unimmunized visitors are restricted to outdoor visits
- Any items being brought in during a visit needs to be given to the screener. The home will then disinfect packages and will give items to resident when they return to their floor.
- General visitors are not permitted entrance to the home if the home is in an outbreak or if the resident they are visiting in in Quarantine, unless they are visiting a resident receiving end of life care.
To book your indoor visit, click here